June 5, 2020, 3:33 am
Dmv-Records ›› Hawaii ››

Search Online Dmv-Records On Anyone In Hawaii

First Name*
Middle Name
Last Name*
How to Get Hawaii DMV Records
>Hawaii DMV records can be very revealing and tell much about you. For example, if your auto insurance company sees multiple traffic violations, accidents, or other problems with your driving record, they may raise your premiums or even cancel your policy. When you apply for a job, and you plan to drive a company vehicle, your employer will look at your driving record to see if you are a risk or not, and may not hire you if they do not like what they see. These are only two good reasons to get a copy of your DMV records to make sure all the information is up to date and correct. You can get these records through a DMV record service or from the Hawaii Department of Transportation (DOT).

What Records Can I Receive?

You can receive three different kinds of records:
  • Traffic abstract - contains general information about your Hawaii driving record. This may include moving violations you were charged with and convicted of. If your driver's license was suspended or revoked it would show up on the report. These records are certified.
  • Complete abstract - these are sometimes called traffic court reports and they have all the details of your traffic abstract and citations issued for vehicle equipment and parking violations.
  • Driving records - covers your Hawaii driving issues for the past three years. It also lists your name, birthday, address, and current status of your driver's license. This tells if your license is valid or suspended. Traffic violations and accidents are also included with court issues concerning these violations.
You may also do a Motor Vehicle Title Inquiry on vehicles titled in Hawaii that are on file with the DMV. You only need to visit the DOT website and go to page http://www12.honolulu.gov/mvrtitleinq/.

Can Anyone See My Records?

Unless you provide consent, only insurance companies or government agencies can see your information. Potential employers (motor carriers) may also access records for screening purposes. Motor carriers can only access this info if the driver files the request.

Where to Get Your Hawaii DMV Records

You can order records through third-party services, or you can visit your local district court. A listing of the locations can be found at this Hawaii DOT link. You may also receive your records via the mail system.

Local Access

When you go to your district court, you'll need to fill out form DOTH 2067. This is called a "Request for Hawaii Driver History." You must show official ID and then pay a fee of $9.00. State ID, military ID, and passports may be used instead of Hawaii driver's licenses.

Mail Requests

Complete form DOTH 2067. Make sure to have the signature witnessed by a notary. Make a cashier's check or money order (for $9.00) payable to the District Court and include an envelope that has been stamped and addressed. You should get the records in the mail within a ten-day period. District court addresses are included on the form.
Traffic abstracts and traffic court reports are available through the mail or in person. The charge is $20.00 for abstracts and $1.00 plus fifty cents for each additional page, for traffic court reports. To contact the DMV about errors on your Hawaii DMV records, you can send an email to driverrecords.hwyv@hawaii.gov or call 1-808-692-7659.
Hawaii Dmv Records
Hawaii Resource Links

Search for Offline Dmv-Records Records providers On Anyone In The state of   Hawaii

Records Type
Pubrecords.com is not affiliated with any government agency and is funded by third party advertisements to support it's running costs including hosting,updates and information collection. Information found on this website is strictly for informational purposes and does not entail legal or financial advice of any form.
© Copyright 2020 Pubrecords.com

All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication, distribution, or copying in any way is prohibited by law and will be prosecuted.This website is not affiliated with the United States Government or any Federal or State government agency.